Sign in to follow this  
LFA

BRZ parts at Possum Bourne Motorsports

Oooh.. I like!! The 'carbon fibre' doorshields are awesome - keep the missus out of the car...... 6-point harnesses are a bit ott, you could hit a bridge at 90mph sideways and stay slotted..... who needs a handbrake like that when you can sling it sideways by blinking an eyelid..?Spec K

I wonder if anyone will do a WRC version at some point? Probably have to get the ground clearance up a bit though to be competitive... However, "sideways" would certainly NOT be a problem! It runs through the car's genes anyway! :32 (20):

I wonder if anyone will do a WRC version at some point? Probably have to get the ground clearance up a bit though to be competitive... However' date=' "sideways" would certainly NOT be a problem! It runs through the car's genes anyway! :32 (20):[/quote']There's a video somewhere someone made of them taking it for a spin off road and it was awesome. Clearance didn't seem a problem believe it or not! The car does have a fair amount of underbody protection standard. I'll try and find it...

There is one, and it was at least competing in the Japanese rally championship. Probably some better videos out there, but to get you started

:+: