Sign in to follow this  
CPN

Even older and even newer! ;-)

Tell me about it....their loss I suppose, just a real shame as I know some won't bother coming over here which means we miss out on some great future chats and meets.FYI, I'm going to have to apologies Colin.....I've only just realised who you were (just before you posted up your new avatar) and you were the one who added me on facebook :32 (14)::32 (38):

Ok, I'm feeling particularly thick this evening, how does a person enter a "sig" on this board software? I must be missing something obvious...

Hey, welcome Colin! And Ed! Tis a shame what happened on the other forum. I must admit I didn't see that coming. Well, we aren't going to be bitter about it, we just want to have fun in our cars and carry on with all the meets. Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome along, I did wonder who it was added me, then i realised you must own an 86 as you were friends with Lauren and Keith :) Enjoy your stay, if you have any issues just let us know.

Hi faith and everyone else I haven't said hi back to yet! Been pre-occupied for a couple of days with the wife's out patient treatment she's been having but more back to "normal" now... (if there is such a thing!! lol!)