Sign in to follow this  
Ovv

Hello

Hi all, been sniffing around the GT86 for a while so thought I would join up even though I'm not an owner - I do however own a P1 and a Rav4. Located in Dundee, and use the same username on a variety of forums, mostly Subaru ones. Thought I would check out what people are doing with their cars for future reference. Chris.

Welcome to the club, interested to see how long you last before you actually give in and get one....get one....get one now....you know you want to.....they're awesome :32 (18):

Welcome to the club' date=' interested to see how long you last before you actually give in and get one....get one....get one now....you know you want to.....they're awesome :32 (18):[/quote'] The thought is there but to finance one I would need to part with the P1, something I just couldn't do. Will wait to see what the STi BRZ offers when it arrives, but for some reason I prefer the 86. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome along and enjoy your stay, i'm with Keethos, you wont last long ;)I got a loan out for mine as it was far cheaper than the finance! Could be worth considering that way?

Welcome. It may well be a long wait for the STi from what I've heard. It is by the looks of it, mostly a cosmetic excercise like the TRD. However, it would be rarer than rare, which always has some appeal I guess. Go test drive and see what you think. :)

Hi Rob, Hi Lauren. Thanks for the warm welcome. Haven't driven one yet as the local dealer is a bit hit or miss, so might try to arrange something with dealer in Edinburgh that I bought the RAV4 from. Shouldn't be looking, but came across this one - Im in love!! Looks like its had some enhancements already fitted. http://www.macraeanddick.co.uk/used-cars/Vehicle-603073400-3634251-REG-GV12EEW.aspx

Yeah, so it's pretty much similar to the TRD which is just over £30k too but instead of mainly cosmetics and body kits, the BRZ's including more mechanical stuff like brakes, suspension etc. You've got to note though that it's not a try STi, it's a tS which is tuned by STi. People speculate that when a true STi comes out (if one ever does), then it'll have more power etc....but probably a lot more money.