Sign in to follow this  
Keethos

Potential Mod Design

Hmmm dunno.....I'd have to see the TRD side fins in the flesh to make a proper decision but from the pictures' date=' they look a lil OTT, much prefer the BRZ side fenders.....but that's a given Subota Boy, we're discussing aerials!!![/quote']DOH! Apologies!! Must have meant to post this elsewhere.........

Yeah, very tempted by the lights....just don't know if they will go with the car as they don't really match the front lights of a GT86 (they suit the BRZ as they are a similar style). As for the side fenders, you'll find that the ones for £54 are just the chrome bit in the middle, the actual fenders themselves are about £320 from dealers (both sides) but if you get them off ebay (shipped from Japan I think), they'll be about half that, so about £150 I think.Don't you get any updates at all for any threads? Make sure you go to your User Settings (by clicking on your username in the top right hand corner), go to the "Notifications" tab and set the "Email Notifications" to "ON" and tick everything you want notifying for.