Sign in to follow this  
will300

Wales Trip - 13/07/13

Hello EveryoneHere are some pictures of my recent trip to the Evo Triangle in Wales.I've also included few general pictures of animals & the scenery. Thank you for looking. Will p.s. You might notice some friends I found on the way ;)Part 1: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Nice pics, Will. :)So what did you think of the EVO Triangle? I took my car there the morning after picking it up, had a great time, but had to hold back a fair bit as was running it in. But, it was a good place to start to get a feel for the car.

Awesome pics dude! Was the Aston Martin owner a friend or someone you met along the way?Got to be honest, don't recognise any of those areas....then again, the only time I drove through, there were still walls of snow over 7 feet tall when I drove through.

Nice pics' date=' Will. :)So what did you think of the EVO Triangle? I took my car there the morning after picking it up, had a great time, but had to hold back a fair bit as was running it in. But, it was a good place to start to get a feel for the car. [/quote']The triangle is good, however one side of it had been resurfaced not to long ago, so we ended up just crawling along that stretch. I also went to evo triangle the day after collecting the BRZ but didn't go round as it was raining.

Nice pics' date=' Will. :)So what did you think of the EVO Triangle? I took my car there the morning after picking it up, had a great time, but had to hold back a fair bit as was running it in. But, it was a good place to start to get a feel for the car. [/quote']It's ok. Obviously, it is not like the 'Ring, you do have to think about on coming traffic and not all of it is that well sighted, which means that if you get stuck behind someone travelling at a "normal" pace it can be very frustrating trying to find a way past. Some of the people I went with were properly taking their brains out, they were talking about passing each other at 135mph which might be bluster but its all too easy to get carried away and start to think of it as a racetrack...With the amount of publicity the triangle has started to generate I wonder how long it will be before someone gets seriously hurt and the police start paying more attention...For me, for the most part, it was busier, less well sighted, and faster than I expected. Plus, the recently re-surfaced bit is pretty loose, I haven't washed the car after the weekend yet but I imagine there will be some stone ships rearing their ugly heads...! I had fun, they are nice roads to drive and I really enjoyed myself but I don't think I'd rush back again without it being part of a larger "reason for visiting North Wales" than just to drive the EVO Triangle...