Sign in to follow this  
rob275

Dent :(

Some little fucker has hit my car and kept quiet, it's either parked on my drive or at work so It's fairly obvious where it was done and i only park next to one of two cars. Fairly certain i know who it was but my care was just out of the CCTV range :(

:32 (6): Sorry to hear dude! How bad is it?It was my own fault but I've managed to scrap the front 2 pointy bits of the front bumper on a really high kerb :32 (39):

:32 (6): Sorry to hear dude! How bad is it?It was my own fault but I've managed to scrap the front 2 pointy bits of the front bumper on a really high kerb :32 (39):

It's not all that bad, got chipsaway guy ringing me tomorrow to hopefully be able to fix it, I think a light wetsand/polish and dent pull will sort it actually.I also damaged my two pointy bits driving in to a wall though :P ... Annoys me when someone else doesn't even have the audacity to own up. It's not major damage, i'd of probably said no worries but an apology would of been nice.

Ooh I hate that. I've got four little dinks in my driver's door as a result of negligence by work colleagues in the car park. I also took the paint off the underside of the nearside pointy bit on the splittter. I've also scraped it underneath in about four places on a kerb. It's certainly got the used look now!

It is extra frustrating when it happens at work! when you think these are your colleagues. Luckily mine is just a few stone chips so far, but did have someone scrape down every nearside panel of my RX8 once at work, cost thousands and the CCTV was pointing in the wrong place :@

This is always the problem with brand new unmarked cars. There is only one way that they'll go. Doesn't help that the number of careless idiots seems to be growing though...I'm always gobsmacked with some of the older cars I've bought over the years in near A1 condition. I don't know how the owners kept them un-dinged for so long.

I have an idea that people simply get their cars fixed and that's how they are kept in good condition. I will get my door dings sorted out once I'm working somewhere else and will doubtless get the front end re-sprayed at some point. The trouble is my car is on nearly 11K after 5 months so it's got nearly a years mileage already. So it doesnt look like a five month old car it looks a year old already! :( But it's not the end of the world, I intend to put lots of miles on it so you just have to accept it's going to happen.

Posted ImageWas this the image?Alec

The image attachment thing is a right pain, I always just link to photos hosted elsewhere, but we need to get it working properlyAlec

Posted ImageWas this the image?Alec

Yeah it's a known issue and should be fixed in the next version (5.0.4).... 5.0.3 has just been released a few days ago so I will upgrade soon.