Sign in to follow this  
Arekkz

Alternative Shark Fin Aerials/Antennas

So I am getting my roof wrapped next week and after it's done I want to get one of the shark fin aerials/antennas to complete the look. The problem is, which one?What I want, is this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRAZIO-Co-...item46103b7406 But I'm not sure I can justify £135 for an aerial, even if it does look really cool.So my alternatives are either the Beatsonic one, which does look good, or something like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Toyot...item4ac6020ffb. Unless anyone knows of any other ones that look cool, and are slightly more affordable. Also, I'd rather it were a cover, and not a complete aerial replacement, because I trust myself to revmoe the existing one :32 (18):So any ideas?

Yeah that's the one I think I'm going to end up getting, and it does look nice. I was just hoping there might be a cheap equivalent of the Grazio & Co one - I prefer the harsh lines on that one. How is the Beatsonic one in terms of size? Don't suppose you have any pictures of it fitted on your car do you?Edit: After a quick google I came up with this: Posted ImageI think that has pretty much sold it to me!:32 (1):

personally I prefer the cheaper offering, it's smaller and works exactly the same, so why spend more on JDM tat? If i had my way i'd get completely rid!

Yeah I looked at a couple, but some of them have an odd shape. The good thing about the Beatsonic one is that it seems to somewhat follow the contours of the car, so I think it's gonna have to be that one.

Ok so I need some advice guys, what colour should I get? I was originally set on "black on black", but then I saw this:Posted ImageAdmittedly it's not red, but the contrast is pretty cool!And otherwise it's the one above:Posted Image