awood12345

GT86 Pro-Line Boot Rubber Liner

Hi All,

I've been looking for a decent quality boot/trunk liner and there are a bunch online and I couldn't find a genuine Toyota one (did they make one?) so I bought a 'Frogum Pro-Line TM Taylored' one off eBay for just under £40. I thought I would share some picks in case anyone else is looking for one as I think it is quite good. It is softer than I expected so it is easy to fit and is supplied folded in a box. Because it was folded it is not totally flat in the boot but I'm confident it will settle out nicely after a couple weeks in place. It fits very well, it says GT86 in the text but I was worried it was a generic model in roughly the right shape but its clearly purpose designed to fir the GT86. The edges press against the sides I think this is good in case something is spilled in there. It says it comes from the UK but it doesn't, it was shipped from Poland. I had a few days delays due the couriers prioritising other deliveries due to the virus so it took 10 days in total.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TM-TAILORED-RUBBER-BOOT-LINER-MAT-TRAY-for-TOYOTA-GT86-since-2012/303463530871

Forgive my car being dirty I've washed it twice in the last few weeks but I can't seem to keep it clean with some kind of sandy rain recently.

By the way, I have no affiliation to this company at all. I couldn't find any images of one fitted so I thought I would share for others to find on google.

Cheers,

Alan

20200418_130735.jpg

20200418_130713.jpg

Pitty that it's another one that doesn't cover back of seats like canadian/australian one. As to trackdays many bring track wheel set along with lowered back of seats that's feature most of boot liner makers mistake not implementing 😕

On 4/18/2020 at 2:49 PM, awood12345 said:

Hi All,

I've been looking for a decent quality boot/trunk liner and there are a bunch online and I couldn't find a genuine Toyota one (did they make one?) so I bought a 'Frogum Pro-Line TM Taylored' one off eBay for just under £40. I thought I would share some picks in case anyone else is looking for one as I think it is quite good. It is softer than I expected so it is easy to fit and is supplied folded in a box. Because it was folded it is not totally flat in the boot but I'm confident it will settle out nicely after a couple weeks in place. It fits very well, it says GT86 in the text but I was worried it was a generic model in roughly the right shape but its clearly purpose designed to fir the GT86. The edges press against the sides I think this is good in case something is spilled in there. It says it comes from the UK but it doesn't, it was shipped from Poland. I had a few days delays due the couriers prioritising other deliveries due to the virus so it took 10 days in total.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TM-TAILORED-RUBBER-BOOT-LINER-MAT-TRAY-for-TOYOTA-GT86-since-2012/303463530871

Forgive my car being dirty I've washed it twice in the last few weeks but I can't seem to keep it clean with some kind of sandy rain recently.

By the way, I have no affiliation to this company at all. I couldn't find any images of one fitted so I thought I would share for others to find on google.

Cheers,

Alan

20200418_130735.jpg

20200418_130713.jpg

Looks good. I've been after one for ages but never got round to looking for one lol.