Sign in to follow this  
GT86-Ian

Tiny Modification

I'm glad you made it, can't believe they edited my PM to you...Also looks good, i remember you mentioning you was thinking about this.Any thoughts on painting the bottom part of the bumper?

Hi Rob, yes that did make me laugh, shocking really that they are reading private PM's...Not sure what I'm doing with the back yet, skint at the moment so will have to wait. :( @ speedy I've never been a fan of the rear or side badges so one had to go...

i'm getting quite interested in what exactly was changed there...

They decided to change my pm to GT86-Ian from saying www.gt86.org.uk to www.skodaclub.co.uk or something i can't remember nor can i check as i'm now banned for speaking my mind. The point is it was a private message. Private being the key word here, he had no right what i send to Ian is my business. He blocked it purely on the basis it affects his income. It's not like i'm pm'ing everyone on there, I pm'd Ian as he was interested. I know this because we discussed it all at Japfest, but the admin over there wouldn't of known this because he didn't attend as he doesn't own a gt86 nor is he remotely interested in them :32 (34):

There are a lot of ways to change things. For example you can use a swear filter to automatically change one thing to something else. I've done that before years ago on IMOC. Reading PM's is a faff but perfectly possible.

and my vote swings away from Dan a bit more...i'm definitely not abandoning GT86OC yet, as i find it more user-friendly there, and of course there are more people and therefore more info there. but if there's anything i might be able to do for anyone here, i would be more than happy to help.

Jay questioned him, apparently he has just filtered the url to change, but lets keep these threads on topic! ob1, we don't expect you to abandon it, the other forum is great, we just don't like the way it's run. It's a shame i'm not welcome there.

my apologies about the off-topic. let's slide it back on the rails then with the announcement i've once again made a small modification of my own not too dissimilar (is that a word?) to Ian's :) more when i get a picture taken (couldn't find my camera until it got too dark to take a good picture)