James18

Taillights

If anyone is interested in buying a new set of taillights, just had a great experience with CT Autoparts in Australia and would recommend. 

Bought some red edition sequential Valentis last Friday, arrived to my door today. That's nearly 10,000 miles in 5 working days. For a very reasonable price too, headlights were £210, shipping was £50, with the current exchange rate. 

They also have in the new TOMS and Buddy Club V2, as well as the Valenti range, and a load of other styling pieces people might fancy. 

www.ctautoparts.com.au

Please excuse my dirty car, the rain has not been kind :lol:

IMG_20180824_124936.jpg

IMG_20180824_130611.jpg

3 hours ago, James18 said:
3 hours ago, James18 said:

If anyone is interested in buying a new set of taillights, just had a great experience with CT Autoparts in Australia and would recommend. 

Bought some red edition sequential Valentis last Friday, arrived to my door today. That's nearly 10,000 miles in 5 working days. For a very reasonable price too, headlights were £210, shipping was £50, with the current exchange rate. 

They also have in the new TOMS and Buddy Club V2, as well as the Valenti range, and a load of other styling pieces people might fancy. 

www.ctautoparts.com.au

IMG_20180824_124936.jpg

IMG_20180824_130611.jpg

James have you got a link to the lights? I can see them all apart from the full red.

2 minutes ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

https://www.ctautoparts.com.au/valenti-smoked-red-led-tail-light-toyota-86-gts-subaru-brz-zn6-seqnential-blinker.html

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F322888195892

Here are the links, I bought mine off eBay for PayPal but unfortunately it looks like I might have got the last pair :( 

2 hours ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:
2 hours ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Hi james I forgot to ask does the lens on the unit's have a "E" mark and if so what is the number after it. This can be found by opening the boot and you can see it on the black plastic part of the lens.

Cheers

They're marked E4. Hope this helps

On 8/24/2018 at 4:37 PM, James18 said:

www.ctautoparts.com.au

IMG_20180824_124936.jpg

IMG_20180824_130611.jpg

Did you get stung by parcel force & customs on top of those prices?

4 minutes ago, scbrz said:

Did you get stung by parcel force & customs on top of those prices?

None at all, they set the value lower than the real value so it sailed through customs.