Sign in to follow this  
Gt86life

Speaker upgrades gt86

Front speakers are 6.5 inch and rears are 3 inch if not wrong.

You can get the Focal IS165TOY kit for the front. It is direct fit with no splicing or adapters needed and are relatively cheap. If you want something with higher quality you can look at Lauren's build. There were some other people with Hi Fi builds too. 

Front speakers are 6.5 inch and rears are 3 inch if not wrong.

You can get the Focal IS165TOY kit for the front. It is direct fit with no splicing or adapters needed and are relatively cheap. If you want something with higher quality you can look at Lauren's build. There were some other people with Hi Fi builds too. 
Thank you, will these speaker have good base to them

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah fronts are 6.5 inch I also have 6.5 in back as well. Highly recommend sound deadening  in all over. The rear speakers are like in an endless void. I know it adds wait but I got the back boarded out with plywood sound deadening 

Yeah fronts are 6.5 inch I also have 6.5 in back as well. Highly recommend sound deadening  in all over. The rear speakers are like in an endless void. I know it adds wait but I got the back boarded out with plywood sound deadening 
Am only going to change up the fronts and see how they sound. I did read about the sound deadening. I will defo add some

What sound deadening did you used
Because i want to use inside the door trim

@Gt86life I used dynamat sound deadening. To be onest you only need to change the fronts. It will be plenty loud enough with good speakers. Iam running JL AUDIO C3 in front and JL TR in back as the back are running off headunit not separate amp.