Sign in to follow this  
Samsss

TD catback exhausts

Hi guys, I'll be after a catback in the not to distant future, and I have been considering the Td res catback, has anyone got one with the Td uel manifold as I plan on doing the na power upgrade too soonish.

I have seen a couple vids on yt but it's a bit difficult to tell how loud it is etc?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm going for the same setup myself in the near future! 

One of the guys posted a video on the fb page and sounded ideal! Lauren also runs the same and has no issues with volume levels from what I've gathered and she is 86 gospel haha! 

If it's any help, I've got a full resonated TD system, cat delete and EL manifold. It's fine in terms of loudness. No issues getting out on track which is the real test of course. I've never done a video though. I think it sounds pretty well and having the cold start mapped out has made it quieter in the mornings than it was with the old OEM manifold and non-res Milltek. I have to say it sounds mega on the track. :)

We supply they with angle cut tips already however they're a subtle angle rather than more aggressive like some other systems.

We can have the tips amended, would just need to know exactly what was wanted in order to quote :) 

Thanks

Mike