Sign in to follow this  
Sighe98

Carbon front splitter for 2017 BRZ

Hello all,

Myself and another member of the forum are looking into importing carbon front splitters for the 2017 BRZ and want to know if there’s any interest on here.

Currently there are no 2017 splitters being sold in the UK in carbon or polyurethane. A few places are advertising that their splitter will fit the 2017 car however a recent experience of mine has proven they don’t were the seller said after the splitter had been delivered that “oh if you’ve got a facelift it won’t fit”.

The splitter were looking at will come from a racing company in America. It’s designed as a an STI part similar to the one on the BRZ STI tS coming out next year. This means that it should be a simple fit and won’t need any modification.

The splitter will sadly only fit the new shape of the BRZ and not the GT86.

The price of the splitter would be around the 350 mark making it on the cheaper side of the market for carbon splitters.

I’ve attached some photos below for you to see what it looks like.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

ff0c8c77cb767a1e5682aa110bfe59f4.jpg3d4958e9f8d1f3f875f2ea1d6a8bf59d.jpg245eda495f876a2473089cfbbaa89a42.jpgff0c8c77cb767a1e5682aa110bfe59f4.jpg

Just a thought but considering how few kouki BRZ's there are out there, your market is going to be incredibly small.  You'd also need to sign up as a trader on here to sell.

Yes the market would be small, we hoped there might be enough interest to get some imported. If we decide to begin selling them I'll be sure to register as a trader, just an idea at the moment. 

I have managed to fit my STI lip from my 2016 BRZ to my kouki BRZ as I couldn't find a lip for it.

this would be a good idea but as said there's not many kouki BRZ about at the mo