Blameshift

Having a really hard time finding parts

So I am looking for several items that are really hard to find for specifically my Toyota GT86 2012.

So the items I am struggling with are

-Invidia N1 (for a decent price)

-Diffuser

- Splitter

Will "2013+ FR-S" fit my 2012 GT86 toyota? It's just so hard to find parts for my car specifically. Maybe I'm just stupid. 

Unfortunately you won't find Invidia N1 for a decent price, in fact most cat backs and any exhausts parts are really expensive. 

I would suggest a 2nd hand bargain, that is the only way you will get it at a decent price

1 minute ago, Cerastes said:

Unfortunately you won't find Invidia N1 for a decent price, in fact most cat backs and any exhausts parts are really expensive. 

I would suggest a 2nd hand bargain, that is the only way you will get it at a decent price

I did find a 2013....for 620$ which I think is ok (that's without shipping) but better than the 1000€~ that I can get it for in Sweden.

1 minute ago, Cerastes said:

How much is the shipping though and would you have to pay ridiculous custom tax like we do in the UK :(; which by the time it all adds up you might as well just buy straight from a UK retailer.  

I have no idea about the shipping since it's a quite large and heavy object but the custom tax is gonna be 25% of the items value, or something like that.

8 minutes ago, nikndel said:

what's the difference? Do you have a TRD car

What is that? A trd car? Also I dont know but Why wouldnt the items be named 2012+ if they’d fit a 2012?

18 minutes ago, Blameshift said:

What is that? A trd car? Also I dont know but Why wouldnt the items be named 2012+ if they’d fit a 2012?

TRD had a quad exit exhaust only made 200 I think and may have been UK only but not sure apart from that rear lower bumper has stayed the same I think front panel changed for 2017 cars

35 minutes ago, Gary p said:

As long as the parts aren't for the 2017 model 2012 on will be all the same fitment with no issue👍

Would a invidia n1 exhaust system for 2013+ fit on My 2012....?

29 minutes ago, nikndel said:

with a exhaust that might be a problem you would have to check with who was supplying it

Why, do left and right hand drive cars differ in that way?

8 minutes ago, Blameshift said:

Why, do left and right hand drive cars differ in that way?

yes like if you have things like steering linkage to contend with I have a exhaust which was made in USA but got it off another forum member so I knew it would fit