Kryostasis

Midlands Bodyshop

To my horror a friend opened the passenger door into an oncoming Royal Mail van this weekend, it's safe to say plenty of screaming and swearing occured.

22207095_10155033346596172_1530462135_n.jpg.d80ea38df3d8bf7c3763c1bfb63f1040.jpg

Can anyone recommend any decent bodyshops around Leamington Spa/Stratford-Upon-Avon area? Can't bare to go to the passenger side currently knowing it's there!

I spoke to Greg Howell, but he came across as a bit of a bellend, so I left him alone. Didn't try the others to be fair. 

Where abouts are you based? Looks like a TRD? Might've seen you driving down wedgenock lane, Warwick a few times? 

It is indeed a TRD. I live in Stratford and work in Leamington so I'm between both places each day.

I see a lot of standard 86s and I know there's an aero in Warwick but I believe I'm the only TRD. So if you see a white TRD it's prob me, give me a flash and a wave ;-).

As for Greg I've organised to go see him for a quote Monday so I'll gauge him up then. Took it to Spa Motors Thursday and guy seemed like an ass there and quoted me £540 which I think was an overquote because he didn't want to do it. He pulled the figure out of his ass within 5 seconds of seeing the car.

@GT86Bob not too late currently, ive only managed to make it for a quote with Greg Howel and a local Leamington bodyshop. Greg quoted £900 and said whole rear quarter will need painting, I think thats a bit steep personally the paints expensive but I wouldn't say the whole rear panel would need doing from that? Other garage didn't seem to understand how the pearl paint works with 3 stage painting so guna give them a miss.

Ill give your guys a look up and see if they also reckon a full quarter paintjob is needed. Thanks!