Leeky

Standard Seats

Looking for a pair of Standard 86/BRZ Front Seats

Any colour/material combination. Just need to be no rips/holes or other damage.

cash waiting and can collect.

Message me if you have a set for sale. Ideally, send me some pictures of seats you have for sale.

Hey Leeky, you're in luck! I've got a pair of low mileage standard front seats in black with seat heating (driver and passenger side) plus complete rear seat set if you are interested. Excellent condition and there in Surrey ready for collection now, as they've just come out of the car. Looking for £350 for each of the front seats and £420 for the rear seats. Would consider a deal if you wanted them all ;-) Pictures below... 

IMG-20170725-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20170725-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20170725-WA0026.jpg

Thanks for the offer but im not looking to spend that much. They wont be going in an 86 so ideally would prefer some non-heated ones. Cheers all the same for the offer.

57 minutes ago, cropzy said:

Tried ebay?

Yeah but their prices are in cloud cuckoo land lol

I can get some genuine new Sparco seats for the money they are asking for used 86 seats. And I dont even want them for an 86. They'd be going in my Supercharged Merc ML55 Monster truck project.

I just like the way my 86 seats feel and wouldnt mind the same seats in the truck.

Honda Accord Type R seats are pretty good bang for buck... may grab a set of those if a fair set of 86 seats dont come my way.