alucardo

Brake Kit + WHeels

I am in the final stages off deciding on my purchase for a BBK not I have one that is short listed but I was wondering what wheels other people are running with theirs?

949racing is my current choice as they fit over the kit I am after. There is a 3 week wait for those wheels so if there is a wheel similar and works and arrives quicker I might go for those.

11 minutes ago, alucardo said:

Sorry my bad should have included I am staying 17 on the wheel front.

In that case, you need AP kit - 4 pot caliper with 332mmx26mm discs. That will fit Standard 17" wheels. 

Thanks for the photo, now i know how i want my wheels to look like on dark grey gt86 😁 (but APs + new wheels are £££🤔)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@VAD17 With parts it's endless for these cars so much to choose from. Once you get into modifying these cars you can't stop but unfortunately the wallet and missus starts to hate you. 😂😂. Iam finding the Ksport brakes good can't fault them to say they are classed as the cheaper brand they stop excellent👍👍

I feel like a kid in a candy store 😁. Thats (one of) the reasons i bought this car. I have made a deal with the missus not to mod for the first 6mth (so so hard to resist🤔). Thanks for the opinion on the Sport.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 8/2/2017 at 11:19 AM, alucardo said:

I am in the final stages off deciding on my purchase for a BBK not I have one that is short listed but I was wondering what wheels other people are running with theirs?

949racing is my current choice as they fit over the kit I am after. There is a 3 week wait for those wheels so if there is a wheel similar and works and arrives quicker I might go for those.

£2.5K and you can have my wheels (with Tyres) and brakes. :D

This is just me trolling btw.