Tictak

New Midlands Owner

Hi all

Had my gt86 37j for three weeks now.

Only done 26700 mls on a 13 plate.

Already done some mods to it, fitted rear parking sensors, LED number plate lights, had the parcel shelf out and sorted the rattle out  :angry:

and just order LED indicator all round and the relay for it.

Im very used to modding cars, iv had two MR2 SW20, one a G-limited super addition with all TRD parts and a mrk2 tubby that I stripped, repainted and built up with 1000s of £ of modds.

Also had the mk5 supra and the st185 GTfour so all the sporting range from Toyota :D

Few other cars iv had

2001 yellow Evo 7

2002 BMW 330 ci sport

2008 Mercedes Ml320 Edition 10 (that I just got rid of  for the GT86)

and my favourite, a 2003 BMW M3 SMG in Laguna seca blue with matching leather.

I'll add pics later

Thanks all, I always mod the lights first on any car I have, I then go for a subtle body kit but with so many out I'm unsure of which one but that won't be till next year.

I'm getting some Valenti rear lights next month, do we get any discount from fensport?

15 minutes ago, Tictak said:

Thanks all, I always mod the lights first on any car I have, I then go for a subtle body kit but with so many out I'm unsure of which one but that won't be till next year.

I'm getting some Valenti rear lights next month, do we get any discount from fensport?

we could get a little discount if you mention us but I suggest speedline. which will be cheaper

6 minutes ago, Tictak said:

Holy s*#t! That's half the price! Are they genuine valenti light?

Thanks for the link btw

Mind you you need to pay about 50 quid for the import tax though.

I am pretty sure they are genuine Valenti, coz Valenti lights are made in Taiwan. Loads of us use this website and have absolutely no problem at all. I believe they are cheap because they are "Grey Imports" rather than imported by traders.