Sign in to follow this  
Guest 86guns

Mud guards fitted £cheap

Guest 86guns

Just had 4 mud guards supplied and fitted for £47 at Vantage Toyota in Wakefield. Couldn't believe that price, not worth getting your hands dirty for. And they washed the car as well.

Guest 86guns

I couldn't believe it either so I made sure I got the quote in an email before I agreed. 

5 minutes ago, Varelco said:

You could spend  £0 and not fit any. It's a sports car not a Land Rover :D

And then spend a fortune when you get loads of stone chips/dirt from the winter months when it all goes up the side of the car (although it use to in my previous car, I don't know how these are with the design). 

You could spend  £0 and not fit any. It's a sports car not a Land Rover 

They look great - because 'rally car'

I quite like having them - especially with wider wheels fitted as the bottom of the bodywork does tuck under a fair bit and you will get crap up the leading edge of the doors.

The front of my car is stonechipped to hell too. I suspect being at wheel-height to every SUV doesn't help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Varelco said:

I don't tend to drive on gravel so it's ok. Bonnet and front bumper is a totally different story...

Neither do I, but come winter there is so much grit / sand etc put onto the roads it gets all over the car. At least this minimises it going up the side. 

I didn't want to mention this but I noticed someone's GT86 at tunerfest, the paint on the inside of the wheel arches where the mud guards would be fitted, all the paint had worn off. I don't know if it was just an older GT86 and had done many miles, and sorry whoever's that was.