jevvy

Wanted forced Induction

I don't know what any of you are talking about :) also I've found somehwere that will sell the hks supercharger for around 3100 will probably offer more of a discount if they sold more than one unit if anyone fancies it 

8 hours ago, jevvy said:

I don't know what any of you are talking about :) also I've found somehwere that will sell the hks supercharger for around 3100 will probably offer more of a discount if they sold more than one unit if anyone fancies it 

That's going to be one of the V1 kits that's floating around I'd guess as they're all at that price.....

24 minutes ago, knightryder said:

That's going to be one of the V1 kits that's floating around I'd guess as they're all at that price.....

Nah it's a v2 

7 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Nah it's a v2 

That's about £800 off the usual RRP..... or about 25%..... since HKS bumped up the prices they are £3.9k everywhere, so either you've found someone who's bought a whole load of stock at cheap or it's a V1

1 hour ago, knightryder said:

That's about £800 off the usual RRP..... or about 25%..... since HKS bumped up the prices they are £3.9k everywhere, so either you've found someone who's bought a whole load of stock at cheap or it's a V1

Yeah they have it priced at 3900 and said they could do 22% off which is 3064 or 25% off if two are purchased making it 2925 

21 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Yeah they have it priced at 3900 and said they could do 22% off which is 3064 or 25% off if two are purchased making it 2925 

Who's that offer coming from? :ph34r: