Sign in to follow this  
chelseablue

Steven Eagle Milton Keynes

Took my car to Steven Eagle MK for it's 3rd service and 1st MOT today and I must say they were very good, price was as agreed, car was cleaned, rear view mirror was replaced under warranty with no quibbles, loan car was a brand new Yaris and the the staff were polite and helpful, they were just the same when my car went in for the PS recall, I don't know what others think of them, but from my experience today and for the recall, they were very good, that's my honest opinion, if I had problems with them you lot would be the first to know.:)

How bad was your mirror? Mine is starting to peel but it hasn't moved much recently. If they've done yours I might give them a shot for my recall work and service. Never been that pleased with their sales team though when using them.

My mirror wasn't too bad, but it was getting worse, started in the bottom right hand corner and was spreading around all the edges, like I said changed it with no quibbles whatsoever. Can't comment on the sales side as I bought my 86 from a Honda dealer in Chesterfield, but generally I get the right hump with car salesmen/women, they're the new estate agents :angry:

Have also found Milton Keynes Toyota to be fine (don't always get a good press in general) but did my MOT/ service and recall fine too. The free car wash wasn't as good as Ronnie's but it was free. 

9 hours ago, Mikey P said:

Have also found Milton Keynes Toyota to be fine (don't always get a good press in general) but did my MOT/ service and recall fine too. The free car wash wasn't as good as Ronnie's but it was free. 

Not been to Ronnies, I've been getting  mine done at Magic on Monks way:) but will be back doing it myself when I get the garage sorted after our house move, currently can't lay my hands on anything it's so full up, we downsized after the kids moved out and now we're having a new double garage and side extension, work that one out!!!!