Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Toyota Press Fleet Heritage cars for sale.

The GT86 heritage cars are being sold off from the Toyota GB press fleet and Toyota wanted to give the GT86 clubs first refusal before advertising the cars elsewhere. If you're interested in posting the cars on the forum for your members here are the details: 

GU64 VYP (Giallo GT 2.0L Man T+G). GT86 Yatabe Speed Trial 2000. Mileage 7598 - £18,173.54

SpecificationMotor Mode vinyl graphics, 9×17″ (ET42) Rota Retro 2 silver finish alloy wheels with 235/40 R17 Continental tyres, V-Maxx -40mm lowering springs, Miltek Sport stainless steel exhaust system.

History, further information and pictures can be found here: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-gt86-yatabe-2000gt

GY64 YFT (Red GT 2.0L Man T+G). Ove Andersson Celica 1600. Mileage 13122 - £17,247.35

Specification: Motor Mode vinyl graphics, 8.5×18″ (ET44) Rota RKR silver finish alloy wheels with 235/35 R18 Pirelli tyres, V-Maxx -40mm lowering springs, Miltek Sport stainless steel exhaust system.

History, further information and pictures/video can be found here: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-gt86-ove-anderssons-celica

GU64 ZYV (White GT 2.0L Man T+G). IMSA. Mileage 10,625 - £16,763.04

SpecificationMotor Mode vinyl graphics, 9.5×18″ (ET38) Rota D2EX gold finish alloy wheels with 235/35 R18 Pirelli tyres, V-Maxx -40mm lowering springs, Miltek Sport stainless steel exhaust system

History, further information and pictures can be found here: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-gt86-imsa-celica

While I like most of them and would love to buy one (if didn't already have a gt86 I'm happy with), it seems a bit cheap that Toyota are selling these off as second hand cars. Surely a company the size of Toyota should be taking the hit financially and auctioning for charity or similar on cars that are now fairly well known.

Anyone who doesn't own one already should be right on these. The graphics alone are ace. I agree that the pricing is very reasonable. The Red one for me... but I would say that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the tiger one lol, not in this sale.

Lkkokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

(Edit - what the hell did my phone do?!)

1 hour ago, Nicebiscuit said: Lkkokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wut?

jesus, i wouldn't actually *buy* it lol

edit: or ever get my car wrapped like it 

I think my phone had some kind of a breakdown... Actually I think you should! ;-)