Sign in to follow this  
jevvy

Pioneer AVIC-F88DAB - 7" Double Din DAB, Bluetooth, Navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HDMI & CD/DVD

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-avic-f88dab-7-double-din-dab-bluetooth-navigation-apple-carplay-android-auto-hdmi-cd-dvd

DAB, Bluetooth, Navigation (the navigation is actually very very good), Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HDMI & CD/DVD

Hoping for £600  -  Open to trade for  Rear lights too

Can post or collection from near market harborough (just south of leicester)

Am selling this Head Unit as I am just going to stick with the stock one and spend this money on some lights instead. Its brand new and completely unused. Think its around 800 everywhere. I'm hoping for 600 but want rid of it to be honest. I have another one of these in my TTS and it does everything. Currently Selling my TTS as moving to my GT86. Decided on the TTS 4 months ago over the 86. Needless to say it was the wrong decision and hopefully It wont be too much of an expensive mistake : )

I was hoping for 600! was just what I thought it was worth you can make me an offer if youd like : ), I do like the TTS! its ALOT of car for the money and goes like **** off a shovel and has grip and brakes to die for. I just like the GT86 more : p and want to fiddle around with it! And like my licence without points : P  At least Ill have both of them to drive although I cant drive both at the same time, until it sells

I nearly bought a TTRS before buying a GT86.

TT felt heavy, steering felt unconnected, interior despite being "premium", felt cheap compared to my previous mk1 TT, and also felt quite cramped (I'm tall so with seats all the way back, it rubs against the rear seats just like my mk1).

Sounded AMAZING with the sports exhaust though. Wish I could take just the exhaust and put it on my GT86!

Other big plus point is the all-weather performance and the way it will never lose grip. Ever.

But, I hated the heavy, dullness of my TT, so couldn't buy one just for the exhaust sound!

2 hours ago, Adamd said:

I nearly bought a TTRS before buying a GT86.

TT felt heavy, steering felt unconnected, interior despite being "premium", felt cheap compared to my previous mk1 TT, and also felt quite cramped (I'm tall so with seats all the way back, it rubs against the rear seats just like my mk1).

Sounded AMAZING with the sports exhaust though. Wish I could take just the exhaust and put it on my GT86!

Other big plus point is the all-weather performance and the way it will never lose grip. Ever.

But, I hated the heavy, dullness of my TT, so couldn't buy one just for the exhaust sound!

I basically describe the same thing on my newbie thread about my tts! I'm glad I wasn't the only one! 

I also wanted a TTRS before the GT86 (among other things anyway) but straight line speed, while fun, gets boring a lot quicker than fun in the corners. Admittedly, I now have both (although not quite TTRS fast yet), but I have never once regretted my decision.

On topic, I've wanted that head unit for months, unfortunately, brakes and tyres are required, a new head unit isn't, so it will be a few months before I'd be able to buy it :(

7 hours ago, S18 RSG said:

I also wanted a TTRS before the GT86 (among other things anyway) but straight line speed, while fun, gets boring a lot quicker than fun in the corners. Admittedly, I now have both (although not quite TTRS fast yet), but I have never once regretted my decision.

On topic, I've wanted that head unit for months, unfortunately, brakes and tyres are required, a new head unit isn't, so it will be a few months before I'd be able to buy it :(

Well atleast you made the right decision first time round! feel free to pm me an offer on the head unit as id like it gone and too a good home!