Neal

Breakfast meet and drive.

Breakfast and drive.

Organised for this Sunday 12th March. 

Meeting at the victorian in Bramhall. . sk7 2be

Meet time 9.45

Drive starts at 11am at the latest and will be finished by 1pm so everyone can enjoy the rest of the day. 

Hi Neal. Thought I'd use the new post! May not make Sunday,  been off sick all week,  try n make it for a brew, will see how i am on the day. Cheers.  

Last little details.  Parking for the breakfast is in Victoria house office car park.  I will be there at close to 9.30am to open the gate. 

There will be people working in the office so can I ask for no excessive engine reving. Save that for the airport tunnels where everyone will appreciate the music. 

Do we have anyone else wanting the drives directions emailed to them? 

I will probably have to drop out of this. I didn't release i was on call this weekend. Which means i won't be able to venture too far from HQ in Salford after 11am :(

Thanks for organising the meet, Neal. Was really nice to see everyone and breakfast was great. What a nice way to start a Sunday. We were a bit unlucky with traffic, which seemed to thwart any opportunity to have a spirited drive, but  the roads seemed particularly busy today. :)

I'm glad everyone had a good time with the breakfast thanks for turning up. shame about the traffic as you say Lauren. 

Next time I might swap them round drive first then then brunch so we are back before the Sunday fogies get out on the road. 

Next event might I organise  will probably be a show and shine with plenty of banter.