Sign in to follow this  
Willtl

If I was to sell...

what kind of money could I reasonably expect? It is a WRC blue BRZ, registered November 2015. Mileage is currently less than 8.5K, has dealer fitted rear parking sensor and after market DAB/sat nav, arm rest and tinted rear windows. The car has not been to any track days and is one owner from new.

Would have asked this question in the "for sale" sub forum but it says that is only for selling so not sure where else to post this question.

When I was looking for a car a very similar one sold for 15700 around a month ago that i rang about so I think perhaps closer to 16k although as the new model is dropping this could be a bit less as more bargains will probably be on the market

Alot of potential buyers at this new will likely be buying on finance, and be exspecting a dealer to arrange this etc, so the market for private sales is alot smaller. I have heard of Toyota buying private low mile cars back to retail at fair prices maybe Subaru would do similar?

We want any car would have given just over £15k so I think 16-17 is probably realistic if you have the patience. I've not been happy with the car since I've had it (due to it giving me back ache) and the most recent run in with the dealer and Subaru pushed me closer to just wanting to get rid of it. I was planning on trading for a 330I m sport coupe last week but I just didn't want to spend any more money so I'll probably just keep it for another few years and then let my son have it.