Sign in to follow this  
Hoax

James' WR Blue BRZ

Also an open face is far more comfortable and you can talk. Only drawback is it's no good if you want to go in a car with no roof. I must admit, I've already got both variants, but I far prefer the open face as it means you can drink etc whilst you are waiting to go out and passengers can hear you. 

Mine was £215 I think. 

Also get a car one, as it will have the FR (fire retardant) status. The more you pay, the lighter it will be. One head and all that, so get the best you can afford. 

35 minutes ago, Hoax said:

Good point, they're only an hour away so not too far.

I usually get a discount at GPR/Demon Tweeks. If you see/try on anything you like, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can sort something out for you discount wise :) (if you haven't managed to already)

23 hours ago, TTR said:

I usually get a discount at GPR/Demon Tweeks. If you see/try on anything you like, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can sort something out for you discount wise :) (if you haven't managed to already)

Will do, hoping to get down there Tues/Weds/Thurs this week.

2 hours ago, don said:

When i got mine at Demon Tweeks, they gave me a free helmet bag. Worth the visit!

I saw that on their website, looks a nice add on

23 hours ago, Lauren said:

Also an open face is far more comfortable and you can talk. Only drawback is it's no good if you want to go in a car with no roof. I must admit, I've already got both variants, but I far prefer the open face as it means you can drink etc whilst you are waiting to go out and passengers can hear you. 

Mine was £215 I think. 

Also get a car one, as it will have the FR (fire retardant) status. The more you pay, the lighter it will be. One head and all that, so get the best you can afford. 

I was thinking closed face as I can use it if i go karting too, but will try a few on and see how I get on.

Looking good, the car really sits well on our springs and we are glad it hasn't compromised the comfort of the ride. And as for aesthetics I think it has worked out perfectly. If you need any help or have any questions in the future, just give us a call. :) 

Tuned UK

Sits really nice on those wheels. What springs were fitted? And what are the spring rates out of interest? 40mm is a big drop on stock shocks especially at the rear where there isn't alot of travel. Do you still have the bump stops fitted?