Sign in to follow this  
Dessss

Friendly service

That's a bit more on the rear, have you got offset bushes or adjustable lower arms? It just seems odd to set the rears with more camber than the fronts. 

I had mine set at 2 degrees negative front and rear 

What did you do for rear toe settings? I had mine set to 1 arc second toe in, so not much! Fronts are parallel of course. 

Well ,they would have to set the toe, because altering anything changes everything else, so adjusting camber affects the toe and vice versa. 

What suspension are you running? 

Oh yes, those Chinese ones off ebay you were talking about when I last saw you. So if you have pillowball top mounts on the front, camber adjustment is easy. But you will need offset bushes or adjustable lower arms for the rear, so you can set the camber. The settings you have (in terms of camber at least) are not terrible, but it's not what I'd run. You need more on the front, it really helps turn in and gets rid of the understeer. I'd lessen the rear slightly. 

I'm sure Adam et al., will have set your toe to something, guessing stock settings. Did you get a print out? 

They're actually pretty good, yeah I paid on eBay for them, turned out it was a mutual friend's when I went to collect them lol!

Edit: Will post the print out tomorrow for the technically minded. I'm not :(