S18 RSG

Casual Breakfast/Coffee Meet, Brecon Beacons

Bit of a last minute one this, but figured it doesn't hurt to throw some information up.

Myself and @Igi are planning on doing a little Brecon Beacons drive this Sunday, 13th November.

No details have been discussed yet, but my initial thoughts would be meeting sometime fairly early in the morning (perhaps 10:30-11am), maybe go and get a light breakfast somewhere, then head out for a sprited drive through the black mountains, stopping off to regroup, take pictures and chat every once in a while.

If anyone is free, and fancies it, let me know and we can iron out the details over the next few days :)

18 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

Trying to think who else is local. I guess @Jared and @STEVO9000 are the most local I know, but perhaps even @will300, @Deacon and @HariboPenguin are around an hour or so away too.

Be nice to get a few along :)

I'm in York this weekend and as Will said it's more like 3 hours. A shame as a meets always good and it's a beautiful part of the world.

Well, indeed I am stupid. I thought you guys were much further south than that, i.e south of Birmingham. Ah well, lesson learned :lol:

Just to mention, an old work friend will be joining us too in his Megane 265. He's also extremely jealous that I bought a GT86 when he wanted one for so long, so if we try really hard, we may get a new member :)

I'm Cotswolds well Cheltenham but can't make it as of to Birmingham in the evening to see 'New Model Army' if anybody remembers them from the 80's!!

Thanks for the tag man, this does sound like fun but I can't make it this weekend unfortunately :( but keep me in mind as I'll defo be up for one at a later date 

On 11/10/2016 at 9:57 PM, S18 RSG said:

Trying to think who else is local. I guess @Jared and @STEVO9000 are the most local I know, but perhaps even @will300, @Deacon and @HariboPenguin are around an hour or so away too.

Be nice to get a few along :)

Thanks for the invite but I won't be able to make it either as I have plans tomorrow evening and wouldn't be able to get back in time. I'm based above Birmingham nearer Stafford so it's around 3 hours each way for me too. Shame as there are some great driving roads down there and I've never been. If you ever arrange another, give me a shout :)