Sign in to follow this  
toyobaru.eu

Reiger Suspension shocks!

Last year I contacted Reiger Suspension to create me a custom suspension for my GT86.
Reiger suspension is the company that is making top quality shocks for WRC (Ford and Huyndai), Motorcross, quads,..

On my request they agreed to create a custom set for my GT86.  My wishes were excellent compliance and still having a good comfort.  Made to tackle Belgium's famous bad roads.

I had the shocks since february 2016 but are for sale now as I will change car.

They are 1-way adjustable with 3kg springs front/rear.  They're also great on Britisch b-roads!

Price when new: 3200£, now selling for 2100£!

KcbuPNR.jpg

24 minutes ago, toyobaru.eu said:

Last year I contacted Reiger Suspension to create me a custom suspension for my GT86.
Reiger suspension is the company that is making top quality shocks for WRC (Ford and Huyndai), Motorcross, quads,..

On my request they agreed to create a custom set for my GT86.  My wishes were excellent compliance and still having a good comfort.  Made to tackle Belgium's famous bad roads.

I had the shocks since february 2016 but are for sale now as I will change car.

They are 1-way adjustable with 3kg springs front/rear.  They're also great on Britisch b-roads!

Price when new: 3200£, now selling for 2100£!

KcbuPNR.jpg

Reiger make amazing stuff (they make the TMG 86 Rally Car suspension for anyone unfamiliar with them) but are you sure it's 3kg front and rear? That's really soft. Like really soft! 

Good luck with the sale though - if I didn't have the Motons I'd definitely be considering these 👍

Indeed they've been developed together with the help of TMG which supplied more details on the chassis mounting dimensions.

Yes they're 3kg allround, They take everything what you throw at them.  If I would make another set, I would even go softer :)

1 hour ago, Ade said:

3kg is not soft if you have enough suspension travel. Our coilovers have to be firm as they lack travel.

Difficult to see where they've found the extra travel from though

1 hour ago, Ade said: 3kg is not soft if you have enough suspension travel. Our coilovers have to be firm as they lack travel.

Difficult to see where they've found the extra travel from though

Rears look like they have tons.

8 minutes ago, Ade said: Rears look like they have tons.

Not seeing it still to be honest? Looks no different to the Motons to me? 

Your motons are quite good at the back! 15% more travel then my Ohlins and about 20% more than the tein flex A.

They were similar up front though. These you can't really tell.