Igi

Bore Da!

@un1eash My was a 1.6 DIG-T 190bhp but after all the tweaks and mods it put out about 236 with EcuTek. I also had Tein Coilovers + Cusco bars and 4-pot fronts and 2-pot rear Akebono brakes from a 370z, its fair to say I never felt like I didn't have enough stopping power after that. I've recently put the stock brakes on it and sometimes I have doubts over it stopping at all! 

@Squadrone Rosso Those are some beautiful shots!

Well ladies and gents I have seen my GT today and it is looking good with just around 36k on the clock the interior looked barely worn, no scratches on the front what so ever on that nice black paint, the boot and the rear bumper also both had a little sign of contact with firm surface (I'm suspecting reversing into an object) but I can not really complain on the overall state of the car. The papework has been put into motion and I shall be picking the car up next friday/saturday!

Anyone know of a potential previous member? Numberplate is FE13 XYM.

On 10/6/2016 at 9:12 AM, Igi said:

I shall keep you all updated but I'm looking to get the car on the road around 11th of November (waiting to get my NCD on insurance first) besides I'm going to be away for most of the time until then anyway, but soon as I get time on some weekend I am definitely down for a meet! 

Hi,

If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is!

It took many struggles to get here but as of yesterday I am now a one happy new owner of this beauty!

From just a day's worth of experience I can now honestly say how much of a different car this is! To say that I'm astounded would be an understatement of the year, I am looking forward to many many miles and smiles with this one!

DSC_3058.JPG

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is!

It took many struggles to get here but as of yesterday I am now a one happy new owner of this beauty!

From just a day's worth of experience I can now honestly say how much of a different car this is! To say that I'm astounded would be an understatement of the year, I am looking forward to many many miles and smiles with this one!

DSC_3058.JPG

Were you down Southgate yesterday morning?

@Squadrone Rosso I don't recall,I did go down to Swansea for a couple of hours on Friday and parked up at the big Tesco though.

@Jared haha I was in TkMaxx at the time and I saw a white BRZ drive by, I was actually gonna run out of the shop, logged on today to see who it was funnily enough pahahahahaha 👍🏻😂

Haha that's brilliant i parked right down the bottom well behind like currys pc world i did pop back around to grab a pic but you were gone.