Sign in to follow this  
Frenatardi

Greetings from Barcelona

Hi there.

3 months ago I sold my 2008 impreza 2.0R and bought a brz. And what can I say? I love that car!

I hope to learn a lot here, and transmit my knowledge (limited knowledge to be fair).

Thanks!

1 hour ago, rob275 said:

Welcome to the club :) do you have any plans for it? 

Well I ordered an UEL headers a month ago in US but spanish customs have the package held... they'll probably send back my headers to united states.

Welcome aboard. Lots going on in the scene. A few of us do get onto the mainland, though I admit I've not yet got as far as Spain. There are plenty of options with regards to tuning. Maybe you'd fair better getting parts from the UK, as at least you won't have the customs issues should your current manifold end up going back to the US. 

6 hours ago, Lauren said:

Welcome aboard. Lots going on in the scene. A few of us do get onto the mainland, though I admit I've not yet got as far as Spain. There are plenty of options with regards to tuning. Maybe you'd fair better getting parts from the UK, as at least you won't have the customs issues should your current manifold end up going back to the US. 

Thanks ;) Well, in fact I already bought a magnaflow exhaust from Nemesis UK. No custom taxes and free shipping, so yes, as you said it's much better. Unfortunately I didn't find any UEL headers in the United Kingdom or Europe. However I found equal lenght in germany but it was not what I was looking for.

5 hours ago, daidaiiro said:

¡Hola! Dos cervezas. That's my Spanish exhausted. paperbag.gif

Welcome. B)

3 hours ago, Keethos said:

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Thanks to all of you guys for your welcome.

3 hours ago, Lauren said:

Tuning Developments do an unequal length manifold and are in the UK. 

To late for me :(

2 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Barcelona is probably my favourite European city. Well, certainly the best food...

Hope your manifold arrives emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your kind words!