Gringosteve

Any Pokemon Go players

I live in a small town too, only 5 Pokestops and 2 gyms within walking distance (meaning within ~2 miles from my house).

I mostly levelled up from Pidgeys, Drowzees, Weedles and Ratatas, then found out that a local town was a Magikarp, Goldeen, Psyduck and Growlithe spawn, so spent a few days heading there after work and stocking up.

The majority of the variety I've got are from heading into Cardiff, where there are Pokestops everywhere, and all with lures. I walked around there for about 4 hours one weekend and caught hundreds of Pokemon, and left behind probably as many as I caught as I just couldn't keep up. That's the secret, just go to a big city.

If you can find a point like I posted above you are laughing. There are at least 20 people at that spot every night keeping the lure modules going. Decent and rare Pokemon pop up regularly . I just don't have the time to invest so only lvl 19 (2k away from lvl 20)

www.tuned.org.uk

Vaporeon was worth spending dust on before last patch, but they adjusted his combat values. He's still good though.

I would suggest you either wait until you get a higher Eevee given how easy they are to catch and evolve, and get a higher base Vaporeon first, then spend dust to max that one.

Also, it's worth checking the IV first, before committing to powering anything up.

My Vaporeon is around 92%, which is about the minimum level you should consider powering up. On the flip side, my Tauros is 100% and my Dragonite is 99.2%, so they're getting all the treatment.

I'm currently in Brugge and there is just stuff everywhere. There is even 'pokestop corner' where there are three all together. Went up from level 6-9 yesterday. It makes a massive difference being in a city though, they literally are just everywhere. 

Pokemon corner in the Market square in Brugge:

13907193_10153578142311467_7692618255652