long-gone

TOMS DEPO US Spec

1 hour ago, daidaiiro said:

For the record, it's simply switch the white and red pins in light unit.

Just realized I'll have to swap the buggers back in a few weeks for MOT. irked.gif

just try the green bulb trick for the indicators to try and get them orange

21 minutes ago, knightryder said:

You'd need to replace a number of individual LEDs.

ok, stick some green film between the LED's and outer casing then :D

Appeared to be working fine, but after a couple of days they froze, right indicator on solid (not flashing) even with ignition off. Dunno whether it's the unit, flasher relay or what but I really can't be arsed any more. They may look the best, but they're worst for reliability. 

Don't stress mate. Sounds like the flasher relay to me. if the output of a relay stays on with the control side/power turned off then the contacts have welded

18 hours ago, Tareim said:

it's a shame you're having issues with them but if you are genuine about the FOC collection I'd be able to collect them on the 20th

You're more than welcome to them. 

1 hour ago, Toybaru1 said:

Don't you need a different relay for led indicators?? Hope this guide is openable!

Exterior_LED_Install_Guide.pdf

Yep, supplied with and I'm guessing that's what's borked.

59 minutes ago, Dan7954 said:

My toms came with a new relay, I'd imagine the same goes for the op as they were working fine to start with. 

Yep.

17 hours ago, Dan7954 said:

Don't stress mate. Sounds like the flasher relay to me. if the output of a relay stays on with the control side/power turned off then the contacts have welded

You're probably right, but I've had enough of them. More trouble than they're worth. 

I'd try the relay first mate... even put your old one back in to see if it works? I know it will flash quickly but that will tell you if it is the relay at fault.. I doubt it would be anything else.