Steeps

Anywhere near Macclesfield Weds 27/07

Car in for service + other work, should be in Macclesfield all day. Didn't opt for a car so doubt I'll be able to escape the walls and travel far. Not sure if there's anyone around during the day to entertain me or maybe a meetup at night? I know it's short notice so not expecting anything, keeping options open  :)

Are you staying over tomorrow night, Dan? And if so will you have transport. Macc is shite for food. You are welcome to come over my way, about a 20 minute drive towards Manchester (think the airport). We could go out for a curry (there's a good one just up the road from me) if you want as is the tradition up here. 

Was good to catch up with Dan and Mike for a curry. Next time a bit more notice and we'll get a few more in attendance. It is the tradition if you go to RRG to have curry afterwards. :)

Will keep that in mind for next July, 370 miles clocked for an oil change and a bit of fun on some northern roads but the standard of service is much better than my local dealers. Was good to catch up, car feels better prepared for tracktime tomorrow.

gt86_2016.jpg