Want the best quality I can get day and night and that's capable of supporting at least a 64gb card

I have an older blackvue which is OK but is showing it's age but looking at the newer ones they aren't as good for the money.

The best dashcam I've owned is the 312g Nextbase. It can hold 64gb, it's got built in wifi and GPS. Also has parking mode and I got it at Halfords for £79 instead of £129. Oh and its 1080p and nighttime recording to. I couldn't resist the bargain. 

If you want something cheap and very descreat, a mobius action cam with extra long cables and either a suction mount or 3m mount will set you back about £50. I'm sure it can hold upto 64gb SD's (not 100% sure as I only run 32gb) but there's no screen (though with a OTG micro USB adaptor, you could connect it to your phone and use an app that can use external webcams to aim the dashcam), no GPS or any of these other fancy features but like I said, it's small and descreat, a very good fit and forget with very good 1080p@30fps quality which easily rivals go pros. Can be brought from places like amazon, eBay etc.

I've recommended before the nextbase range at halfords, I've got 3 in company vans and 2 in my cars and various people on forums have gone with them and I'm yet to hear and complaint or have any issues. They are 1080p have gps and wifi, good picture day and night, good price and the benefit of buying from a store so you have a fall back if any issues. For me they the best choice for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my dad a Nextbase 402G for Christmas. I remember him saying there were a few weird things with it, such as the hard wire kit costing a lot of money as an additional extra, and something about the settings not being saved if it's been turned off for a while.

Other than those, honestly small issues, he's had no complaints. I've looked at the footage and it seems to be great quality. I also think it has some kind of motion detection as it apparently starts recording even if the car is off but it detects movement/vibration. Good for if your car gets stolen.