Sign in to follow this  
Eddyf93

BLACK GT86 FOR SALE **AIR LIFT PERFORMANCE**

So just putting a feeler out their for my car. It has 31k miles, which will gradually go up as I daily this car. Full service history, and had the spark plugs changed 5k miles ago so the dreaded 60k service is pushed back even further. MOT is due, but will be done before it is sold. 

The car is on a 62 plate. It comes with half leather interior, drivers side slightly worn as you'd expect. Heated front seats, sat nav, Bluetooth and Bluetooth media, Cruise control. 

Mod list as follows:

Airlift performance series struts and bags
Accuair elevel management 
Custom boot build
Custom built rear tail ligjts
Custom stainless steel exhaust system 
Rocket bunny v1 diffuser painted D4S with matte lacquer 
Vertex front bumper lip
Seibon carbon fibre bonnet 
17" autostrada modena wheels with brand new hankooks tyres

These is a couple of down sides, the bumper has a scuff on it from someone as work scraping it and not saying anything. And the passenger side wing is a little bent, but could be filled and sorted fairly easily. 

Located in Bradford West Yorkshire

Asking price is £20,000 ONO

IMG_20160331_203949.jpg

IMG_20160130_184005.jpg

20151101_131925.jpg

IMG_20160601_223028.jpg

1 hour ago, smudge said:

Pretty sure there's at least 1 other on air as well :lol:

Alright bloody hell! I'll change it when I've got a second, stop hijacking my for sale thread. If you're not buying, there's no reason to keep chelping on :lol:

2 hours ago, Eddyf93 said:

Alright bloody hell! I'll change it when I've got a second, stop hijacking my for sale thread. If you're not buying, there's no reason to keep chelping on :lol:

Ignore him eddy, at least yours moves under its own steam.... ;)

2 hours ago, Eddyf93 said:

Just making sure your facts are straight ;) lol didn't mean to poop on your sale mate, just trying to help in my weird little way

1 hour ago, Keethos said:

Why the sale Eddy?

Been recently taken over by stoneacre at work and they're offering quite a good deal for staff on a focus RS or a new mustang, so one of them will be next all being well 

Ah fairy scruff, well best of luck with the sale and hope you enough your Ford, the RS does seem like a very good car but I've heard the wait on either one of those cars is a long while.

1 hour ago, daidaiiro said:

If you don't mind me saying, it's a bit of a marmite car. Either someone likes and wants a (well executed) low bagged GT86 or they don't. Dropping the price a bit won't make a lot of difference to someone who's looking for a (more) standard car, and someone looking for a (well) modified car is likely willing to pay the price.

If you'd rather this comment wasn't here in your for sale thread, let me know and I'll remove it. 

Dropping a price is always going to help a sale. If someone wants a car very similar to mine, but just can't quite afford the original 20k price, then lowering it is going to start opening a few more peoples eyes, as it would with every car on the market.

Very irrelevant comment to make on a for sale thread, if you don't mind me saying.