ALB453

Finishing off what someone else started:) BRZ

UPDATE FINALLY

Hey guys, sorry ive been lazy with the forum updates, here's an update for you.

So, lets wind it back a few months.

Build udate that was due to be come 'very soon';

I brought some STATÜS Racing full Carbon Ultrasuede Ring-GT Bucket seats, and they are fantastic. They're abit snug for frame, could've done with the Ring GT-X size.

The reason for me not posting the update was that I was supposed to receive a carbon centre console at the same time, along with some smoked valenti revos. However this didnt happen as my supplier had let me down and I couldnt be arsed to do a build update just for the seats.

This lead to me near enough not using the forums for a long time and just using the facebook group as its alot easier when access to a laptop / pc is limited.

Nothing catastrophic happened to the car, that isnt why I wasnt posting haha! ( until 2 weeks ago).

As above, two weeks ago i developed a horrible noise under my bonnet, i hadn't a clue what it was,  but it didnt sound happy.

Turns out it was just an injector seal.

I had the noise diagnosed at fensport. Whilst i was there I had a good two hour chat with Adrian, and we've decided to go a little mad as the car is with them anyway.

Step One-

Get my Litchfield kit off ( and sell it to Tashan)

Step Two-

Fit AVO turbo stage 4+ ( with some.new bits on it that could be a first for the kit, I don't know much about it but its gonna be special)

Step Three-

If the price is right, fully forge internals

Step Four-

Upgrade Fuel System

Step Five-

Add Water/Meth injection

Step Six- 

See Dyno Graph of over 450bhp :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, Ive just been lazy😂

Forgot to add, I hit 160 on a privately owned site, resulting in my seibon wing generating too much downforce for my booting. I know have to 4" long cracks going towards the back of my bootlid and curling over the edge. I'm currently trying to decide which carbon bootlid to buy as a replacement 😂

1 hour ago, rob275 said:

Since when were Fensport not capable of building an engine?

One of a few questions I was going to ask, but couldn't be bothered typing

40 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

One of a few questions I was going to ask, but couldn't be bothered typing

I assumed they didn't because in other discussions in engine builds their name hasn't come up, and because the guy from dedicationblog (YouTube) has an AVO turbo from fensport but took his car to a different place for the engine build.

19 minutes ago, Bfranklyn86 said:

I assumed they didn't because in other discussions in engine builds their name hasn't come up, and because the guy from dedicationblog (YouTube) has an AVO turbo from fensport but took his car to a different place for the engine build.

Chris (DedicationBlog) took his car elsewhere because Fensport were too expensive, so he just bought the parts himself and shopped around for labour prices.

Fairly certain they can do the work considering the shape of Adrian's car.

Last time I spoke to Adrian they don't do engine builds themselves. Not sure who they send it to though.

The cosworth block came to them direct and was built by the same cosworth technicians that built the f1 engines.