Sign in to follow this  
Panigale

Help for Rear Diffuser

Hi all,

Sorry to trouble everyone on a Sunday, but is there anybody online who could clarify exactly how the end brackets fit onto the diffuser/bodywork? I cannot believe I can't finish this off, even after looking at Ian's thread, but alas I cannot see how the damn thing fits without having to take the whole thing off to drill pilot holes.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I sure I mounted it like this just use a small drill and drill a hole inte the plastic underneath it just stops it flapping about at the ends the main fixing points being the more central points 

image.jpeg

As I said crap idea I never got the sense of of it it is right way up you can see the tabs on diffuser that lock into body work the screw I just made a very small hole in underside body work and it's a self tapper so just screwed it in all I can say is that how I put mine up you won't see much as its underneath car 

Hi Ian. With the diffuser fitted, I can't see how to screw the top part of the bracket to the under side of the car. Have I got to do this first, then fit the diffuser afterwards? Surely not?

IMG_0407.jpg.9ca51d536d431762c64e40c2ec1IMG_0408.jpg.cf345e1762e7ad2ac893e4217c8

Hi Ian,

The part of the bracket with the large aperture initial entry, if it  fits as pic 1, I cannot see how to screw into bodywork without bending/breaking the diffuser. Do I really have to take the whole thing off, and fit to bracket to bodywork first? Thanks for any help.