Sign in to follow this  
Nicebiscuit

Suggestion - stickies for common mods?

An idea... There's a wealth of information on here from people who've tried various common mods. But the info tends to be spread around.

Would it be worth creating a few sticky threads in the modification section for common modification areas? - then anyone could post with quick reviews of what they've fitted/tried. Over time you'd get quite a resource and a one stop shop for newbies. You could have an exhaust thread, a suspension thread, etc etc right up to supercharger kits etc...

Centre console armrest has to be one for the list, expensive for what it is but definitely one where the whole is equal to more than the sum of the parts!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah - it would fit in the 'how to's' OK.

I suppose my thinking is - it'd be great to think 'I'm ready for some suspension mods' and to be able to go to a thread with posts for various different brands and their experiences with it. Maybe I'll just start a few threads in that section and see what we get...

12 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Yeah - it would fit in the 'how to's' OK.

I suppose my thinking is - it'd be great to think 'I'm ready for some suspension mods' and to be able to go to a thread with posts for various different brands and their experiences with it. Maybe I'll just start a few threads in that section and see what we get...

Do this and we can sticky them :)