86WORX

Crystaleye LED Bar Headlights 2016 PREORDER & SALE @ 86WORX!

86worx_logo_zps91427783.png

Crystaleye just contacted us and showed their 2016 version of their V2 LED Bar Headlights.

It will be available by end of January 2016, but we accept pre-orders from now with a $100 discount over regular price! :D

It's a beautiful and high quality headlight kit for the Scion FR-S, Toyota GT86 & Subaru BRZ.

ALL OUR PRICES ARE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE AND QUICKLY. JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURES & VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE THE PRICE! WE DON'T HIDE OUR PRICES, BEST PRICE AS ALWAYS!

Crystaleye LED Bar Headlights V2:
headlight_bar_1_zpsaqkygnqq.jpg

Video showing the difference for 2016 (click here).

About 86WORX
We offer the most exclusive JDM parts for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ & Toyota 86. We ship all our products straight from Japan using DHL or EMS (3-5 days) and we only offer the highest quality items on the market. NO FAKE, REPLICA, LOW QUALITY OR COPY, ONLY 100% AUTHENTIC. We want to help innovation and originality to bring a much better tuning scene, so not everyone has the same looking car.

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Hmm nice

Plus do you price match as I've found the beatrush underpanel $30 cheaper elsewhere? This is without shipping costs though. How much to ship to the UK?

We don't do price match, unfortunately, as we always aim to provide best pricing but mostly the best service and we usually under-charge for the shipping costs (we absorb the price difference).

Shipping to UK for the underpanel is $62.07

2 hours ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

Ok, so the difference between this set and these:

http://www.86worx.com/crystaleye-projector-headlights-v2.html

Is that on these (LED bar) ones the turn signal is a progressive flow, whereas on the ones I've linked the turn signal is just a normal blinker?

Yes.

13 hours ago, SL03JOE said:

I really want a set, but have many things to do first! Will you be holding stock or just ordered?

The price we have now is special pre-order price until 31st of December. After that, we'll still be able to order them but at regular price.

On 28/12/2015 at 1:23 AM, 86WORX said:

We don't do price match, unfortunately, as we always aim to provide best pricing but mostly the best service and we usually under-charge for the shipping costs (we absorb the price difference).

Shipping to UK for the underpanel is $62.07

Cheers Guys, Your shipping is cheaper and with this both prices end up around the same, I will be buying from yourselves when I eventually purchase it.

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 5:19 AM, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Cheers Guys, Your shipping is cheaper and with this both prices end up around the same, I will be buying from yourselves when I eventually purchase it.

And we will work something out to save you some customs fees ;)