Bumblebee

Mustang Finally arrived!!!

Great looking car, and I would love to drive one around on the right roads, but it is the size that puts me off too I have to say, it's almost 2 ft longer than the 86 and I don't think I'd be able to close the gates on my drive when I parked up which would then mean the dog would escape every time I let him out for a quick wee :D

Yes Smudge it's the closest I will ever get

Deacon the reason I went with silver is a long story seemed to be a delay with the red ordered at the docks and lack of answers as to quality checks going on since sept so think I'm best off with what I've got 

3 minutes ago, Bumblebee said:

Yes Smudge it's the closest I will ever get

Deacon the reason I went with silver is a long story seemed to be a delay with the red ordered at the docks and lack of answers as to quality checks going on since sept so think I'm best off with what I've got 

I was just shocked as Keith said that it wasn't yellow and black!

Awesome stuff Bee, but I'm very surprised that it's not yellow with black stripes

Will you be modding this beast too?

Probably a long shot but any chance you're free next Wednesday? I'm up at RRG Macclesfield from about 9am onwards.

What are you up to?

That's a shame Bee, I've been booked in at RRG for that Wednesday to have my aux belt changed as it's worn and screeching a bit and for them to check out a knocking noise from the front driver side, possibly suspension issue.  Maybe next time dude!

Hi Stu - 

Nice to have an update on the Mustang - looking good. 

The GT 86 (still T9 FMR at present) is going well, had a couple of bits done under warranty (door seals and panel by bonnet catch) at local dealer - all hassle free.

I love the car - it enjoys a mixture of being cosseted and being really enjoyed! (Like the Cadwell and Blyton sprint rounds):

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Friend who owns Amber just got his Mustang - hope to see it as I'm back at my folks for a few days over the break:

image.jpg

Look forward to the updates on yours. 

11 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

Hi Stu - 

Nice to have an update on the Mustang - looking good. 

The GT 86 (still T9 FMR at present) is going well, had a couple of bits done under warranty (door seals and panel by bonnet catch) at local dealer - all hassle free.

I love the car - it enjoys a mixture of being cosseted and being really enjoyed! (Like the Cadwell and Blyton sprint rounds):

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Friend who owns Amber just got his Mustang - hope to see it as I'm back at my folks for a few days over the break:

image.jpg

Look forward to the updates on yours. 

Thanks Andy glad you are enjoying the car it will be interesting to see what your friend at Amber thinks of his and what upgrades he plans, so far I love it and have no regrets just can't use it at the moment as our roads are flooded bah humbug. 

Amber have done a lot with the Ford's, they've done a lot with the Fiesta's and Focus' so intrigued to know what they'll do with the Stang. My mate who had a Focus RS had a boat load of things done to his RS by the Amber lot.