Paul

Finally I can do this...

Thanks everyone for the comments! :)

I bought a used pearl white, 13 plate with 24k on the clocks.

First things first are to get my insurance sorted out, but I already have a TRD ducktail spoiler and Toyota armrest in my spare bedroom, some Valenti rear lights on order and as soon as I can get a straight answer from my insurer I plan to get some Rota Grid 18s with some Tein Flex Z coilovers. By March I'll hopefully have some bits under the bonnet (keeping it NA for the foreseeable future) and a new exhaust and a remap sorted.

This is the last toy I'm allowed before my wife starts pestering me for kids so I'm determined to enjoy it!

As I've been loitering around here for so long it will be nice to get out and about and start meeting people from the forum, I've already put my name down for Rockingham in August. :D

*Should have mentioned I won't be picking it up until Xmas week, be a nice early present to myself!

Got my insurance sorted (thanks to Natalie at Adrian Flux) so numerous modifications are now winging their way to me. Now if only the finance paperwork would turn up so I could get hold of the bloody car!!!

Official welcome Paul.

I got mine from the same dealer as you! 

Enjoy it, looks a good one, I looked over it when I was in there couple of weeks ago!

if you see another white TRD waving at you that will be me, i am just down the road from that dealer.