tegunulgener

Here is the problem I have for a while...

At last managed to shot the video after 6 months or so... There is a fluctuation problem occurring randomly. Please follow the link to watch.

When it happens car shakes like crazy and smells petrol everywhere. Also I can smell burned rubber smell under the bonnet. It's giving me hard time. Doesn't matter if the wheather is hot cold or warm. Doesn't matter if the engine is cold or warm. Just happens randomly however the reason is a mystery for now.

Maybe the video helps...

http://youtu.be/LfnctZCktFI

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mine does it aswell Teg, I think Steve had it too. I just put it down to the Sprintex, have you spoken to Mark at all about it?

Mine has never done it like that. It used to have some idle instability which it now doesn't. Mark is aware of the issue, the problem is that Teg's dealer will not touch his car due to mods. There's even an oil leak but they've washed their hands.

Vvti issue... Means: Take it to the dealer lol

Have you realised that your profile photo is very similar to mine lol

Lol, great minds think alike. Unless you've got a mod friendly dealership, I'd take it to Mark at Abbey since you've got the Sprintex on there.

Exactly. My dealer is not touching it. I didn't know that you have the similar. Mark aware of the problem. So nothing to worry as it looks like its a common issue.

Yeah mine seems to do it when dropping out of gear mostly. Teg if you want to take your car to Toyota, the one I got mine from should help you out. It's where Mark got his also. http://www.motorline.co.uk/toyota/Find-Us/Motorline-Toyota-Gatwick/1323242/DealershipDetails.aspx

Apparently ots the extension cable. Some pins were loose and one cable was not connected to the pin also. Works better now. Better of you check yours.

Extension cable? elaborate?