Rab

£££ OFFERS Five Axis 19" Alloys

I've had a change of plans and as such I'm now selling these 19x8.5" Five Axis S7:F alloys. Just the wheels, no tyres, 5x100 45mm offset. Came off my BRZ after only 900 miles so are in as new condition.

Located in Hamilton, near Glasgow but can be brought down to Liverpool/Northwest if it helps

£500 ono

Fensport.jpg

Yes, I was going to put them on Jan's Forester but never got round to it. I've used the tyres on my Focus so the rims are currently up my loft. We've agreed a sale on the Forester so it's never going to have them fitted!

The retail on these is over £1400, they're as good as new - were only on the car around 900 miles as you know - so what are they worth to anyone?

Also included are the spigot rings and a set of nuts

I'd like to get £600 but to be honest I just think they'd be better on someone's car instead of up my loft - so seriously, make me a sensible offer and I'll accept it!!

They are uber-rare and I know I'm unlikely to ever see another set but it's just a waste having them stored away. I'll probably kick myself if I buy another 86/scoobie down the line...

Subir! Muy barato! Se vende amigos! Oferta por favor

I'm going to try a different language every bump, just in case this amazing bargain isn't coming across in English! Any requests?

That is a steal!

If you're interested in them please drop me a PM and I'm sure we can thrash out a deal! I can hand deliver to your door since you're not to far from where I work.

Cheers!

weekly bump - surely these must be of interest to someone? Go on make me a silly offer!! I'll laugh at you but go for it anyway!!!!! :P

ok if you insist, £1 :P

They look great on your car - I should know!! :P:P

Thanks, but on this occasion, it's a NO from me...

They look great on your car - I should know!! :P:P

Thanks, but on this occasion, it's a NO from me...

unfortunately I think 19" is a bit too big, looking at staying 17" GLWTS

Hi there,

I have an orange 86 - are the wheels still up for sale? I was thinking of 18" but maybe could go for your 19"s. Any chance of a few close up images?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi there,

I have an orange 86 - are the wheels still up for sale? I was thinking of 18" but maybe could go for your 19"s. Any chance of a few close up images?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul, yes the wheels are still up for grabs! Here's a few more pics:

10009953_10152013669057016_3371678412638

Fen1a.png

Fen3a.png

Fen2.jpg

P1130692.JPG

Cheers,

Rab

In that picture what tyre sizes were in the wheels and how much was the car lowered (e.g 30mm springs?)

235/35 x 19 and car was lowered 15mm on JDM STi springs

Thanks for the images fatrab, appreciated. Just totally new to this car, and don't know what would fit ET wise and whether I'd have problems fitting these wheels i.e.. spacers required, do I need anything else specifically done as these are 8.5 wide.  :(

Thanks for the images fatrab, appreciated. Just totally new to this car, and don't know what would fit ET wise and whether I'd have problems fitting these wheels i.e.. spacers required, do I need anything else specifically done as these are 8.5 wide.  :(

These wheels were made for the GT86, you won't have any fitment issues.