Sign in to follow this  
adamj29

Nardi Steering Wheel Install (HKB Boss Kit)

Has anyone on here installed an aftermarket steering wheel, preferably with a HKB boss kit?

I think I know pretty much how to do it (without learning Japanese to understand the instructions), but I was wondering if anyone had any useful tips / advise.

I've got the 2 resistors, and cable etc, but as I will be having a ecutek remap, there are a small few modification I will need to make to the boss kit which has been kindly explained by Fensport. If anyone has done this before, there advise would be greatly appreciated.

Wish me luck  

Hi Adam,

The remap has nothing to do with modding the boss. I have the same one. Dan will tell you what you need to do. I think you need to reduce the diameter at the outside of the spline and elongate the holes or something??

Well they have just brought out a new hkb boss, which is the kit I purchased. Dan went through it with me, however when fitting this I've not had to make any mods to the boss. It seems to fit perfectly. Horn works and everything. Took a few photos of the fitting to post for future reference. I'll post a few pictures shortly.