Sign in to follow this  
Omer86

Microfiber Mitt?

So i have come across this "Microfiber Madness Incredimitt" and its got some good reviews, anyone here used it or heard of it? They also have pads and sponges. There is also a Gtechniq (slightly cheaper) alternative.

My only real concern is swirl marks vs using lambswool mitts.

wintergrillen-und-mm-handschuh-013-62512

I bought a couple of these a few months ago, only used them a handful of times. They seem alright and as for swirl marks it should actually be better than a lambswool mitt.

You think so? Hmm. One reason im tempted is ive been through 3 mitts in a year as they seem to...disintegrate haha and thinking shouldnt happen with one of these

You think so? Hmm. One reason im tempted is ive been through 3 mitts in a year as they seem to...disintegrate haha and thinking shouldnt happen with one of these

3! What are you doing with them!?

Not allowing them to dry properly causing them to rot most likely :D My sister left one of mine in my bucket the other day. It died.

basically what Rob said! you think you have learnt a lot but its never enough! i wasn't doing the after wash care i am now, and perhaps i didn't buy the best one in the beginning…live and learn hey  ;)

basically what Rob said! you think you have learnt a lot but its never enough! i wasn't doing the after wash care i am now, and perhaps i didn't buy the best one in the beginning…live and learn hey ;)

Ah. Got you.