remal

Best Way to protect wheels

I want to remove the wheels and give them a bloody good clean this weekend. I have used poor boys wheel sealant twice in the past 10 months but want to try something else to protect the wheels. Poor boys has been good at leaving it easy to remove brake dust and road grime. Just want to try something else 

I was thinking of getting GTechniq C5 but the only downside is is it's £43 for 30ml. I've not said no to this but what do others recommend to protect wheels. 

cheers 

thanks for the info and I shall have a look. I was looking at the C5 review on Detailing world and someone did a good write up and after 5 months through the winter the C5 was still doing the job after months of grime and road crap was on there. 

Optiseal also looks very good as well. 

cheers both for that. 

I have a few GTechniq items. Glass sealant and cleaner and a bottle (unsure the code name for it) of paint sealant I use on the bike which seems to work well and last 

A recommendation. if anyone has not used Clean your car for cleaning stuff give them a go. ordered the C5 and opti seal Wed and arrive yesterday. Top service again from them 

A recommendation. if anyone has not used Clean your car for cleaning stuff give them a go. ordered the C5 and opti seal Wed and arrive yesterday. Top service again from them 

C5 was out of stock when I looked the other day? When did you order?

I shall me spending time this weekend taking all the wheels off and giving them a good cleaning and applying the C5 and some way over the top of that if needed 

Just to add it seems it's now 7.5% discount on orders. I got mine applied about 5/6 weeks ago and was told so after the lady went away to ask about it following some initial confusion.

Unless I've been tucked up, that is...