Foulsmell

E3 Need for Speed BRZ

Managed to get a code for NFS off a friend as I was keen to see what you could do to the 86/BRZ in this game.  Overall it's a very nice looking game but I'm not overly convinced on the handling, it's supposed to be really easy to drift and stuff which it often is but a lot of the time it falls over big time when it stops you from steering as it tries to straighten you up when you come out of a drift, but you still need to steer away from face planting a wall.

With the mods and customisation tools within NFS, I thought I'd make a lil video to show the journey of my 86 from brand new stock, to crash, to continued mods, to repair, more mods and what I could potentially do with her.....or even what I should have done as they have some awesome body kits in the game that I was seriously considering when repairing my car.  It's just such a shame that there's no day cycle to get better lighting in the game, the only decent lighting is within the garage but then the car's always repaired when it's in there.....and I need to tell my crash story :P

Here's reference to the look I was after :P

10557612_10152880459647018_1425256874825

No sadly not, though the game teases you with the idea of it.

See, I really like the Aimgain one (the Lexus looking one) the most....except for the stupid extended exhaust tips....for some reason those are fixed in the game and doesn't allow you to change them with that kit on :(

8 hours ago, Keethos said:

except for the stupid extended exhaust tips....

at least you've given Jordan an idea how his track spec exhaust will look like :lol:

11 hours ago, Keethos said:

NSee, I really like the Aimgain one (the Lexus looking one) the most....except for the stupid extended exhaust tips....for some reason those are fixed in the game and doesn't allow you to change them with that kit on :(

I'd rather the DAMD one, a little bit less garish and based on a much nicer car..... If you like the Aimgain, just go buy an RC-F ;)

Lol, I was actually suprised how quickly I completed the game, took me less than a week in the evenings to complete it and get to that level....even got the Platinum trophy too I'm Keethos on PSN.

On 16/12/2015 at 11:11 AM, knightryder said:

I'd rather the DAMD one, a little bit less garish and based on a much nicer car..... If you like the Aimgain, just go buy an RC-F ;)

You actually like the DAMD kit?  The front isn't too bad but the rear just doesn't for me.  I'd love to test drive the RC-F but I couldn't afford one mate.....

Oh really?  I love Astons but I really don't feel the AM kit either, the front is trying too hard to make it look like an Aston and it some how doesn't look right to me.