Special K

K-Sport 8 pot calipers plus ...

I am treating my mean machine to a full set of new Stoptech calipers and rotors ('cos AP don't make what I want and Brembo's are mighty money) so I am selling my current kit.

These are not the  big ones (330mm?) - these fit within my existing Rota/TDR 17" ET32 rims but OEM wheels would require spacers.

K-Sport 8 pot front calipers, standard rear calipers, both fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads. Blue/white K-Sport writing on fronts. Rears are painted blue (I found a really good colour match, Dulux Weathershield, haha..)

Front 2-piece/rear single rotors are Stoptech. Because the car has been laid up the rotors are rusty but they were new less than six months ago and I'm breaking them in. If my Stoptech's don't arrive by the weekend, I will run them at the Woodbridge TSS with 100% confidence - they are superb for a n/a car and will fill any driver with total confidence.. it's your crap tyres which will let you down, not the brakes...

If you want to view them, go to the Fensport website. That will tell you the size etc. The DS2500 pads are awesome - absolutely no fade and no squeal. I'd recommend you buy a set of braided hoses if you are replacing the standard stuff.

Pedal feel is exemplary - if you're clumsy with your heel/toe you'll stand your car on its nose... with the right suspension setup you can stop on a sixpence..

Front calipers have done about 10k miles, I reckon. Rears from new, so they've done 33k. Rotors have done less than 3k miles.

Whole lot cost in excess of £1,500 without the OEM stuff, so I'm asking £700. Carriage extra if we don't meet up. No offers, guys - I need my head examining to give 'em away at this price...

Spec K