Deacon

CG / AST / Mann engineering 25mm lowering springs

Now I have my suspension finally sorted I have my 25mm CG lowering springs for sale. They are made by AST and sold in the US as Mann Engineering springs. I had them on my car for about a year and three quarters and you can see from the picture they are still in very good condition.

20150614_162549_Hagrid_Black.jpg

The spring rates are as follows:-

Front: 3.02kg, Rear: 4.28kg

A picture of them fitted on my car with the stock wheels fitted to give an idea of the drop:-

20131117_142532_Hagrid_Film.jpg

I'm looking for £100 for them collected or I can bring them to a show or meet. A buyer is welcome to arrange their own collection though I'd they'd prefer.

I thought I had first refusal on these??

You do Nige but you didn't reply to my pm about them a while ago so I thought you weren't interested? Just let me know if you'd like them though ☺

Isn't that something I'm a BMW tech at knights south staffs what's the ride like on them may be interested for a short term before I get bags for mine now I'm sorting my new wheels out

Please consider them sold .

I'm sure I replied, thanking you for your kind offer, it must have not got through or something....

I will collect from a point where we meet up sometime in the future?? I'll PM you.

Isn't that something I'm a BMW tech at knights south staffs what's the ride like on them may be interested for a short term before I get bags for mine now I'm sorting my new wheels out

Sorry I think they're gone now.

I had my MINI Cooper from Knights back when they first came out. Nice to have another local on board!

Please consider them sold .

I'm sure I replied, thanking you for your kind offer, it must have not got through or something....

I will collect from a point where we meet up sometime in the future?? I'll PM you.

Didn't have a reply Nige, no worries - I've replied to your pm.